Unchangeable truths to focus on:
- God sees everything I’m going through (Psalm 11:4).
- God cares about everything I’m going through—God sees, God cares (2 Corinthians 1:3-4).
- God has the power to change what I’m going through. He has the power to answer prayers (James 5:16).
- “God always acts out of His goodness to me—He’s good, he never stops loving me, his plan is always better than mine, though I may not see it (1 Chronicles 16:34; Psalm 107:1).
- “Remember that no matter what I go through, God will go through it with me—Every stage, every phase, every crisis, no matter what I go through, God is going to go through it with me (Isaiah 43:2).
These are truths the Bible teaches. These are truths I want you to focus on. Maybe a little less listening to the internet, and a little bit more listening to God in the days ahead.